Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy

Busy, busy, busy ever feel that way. Let me catch up on the past 2 months roping started. like I said started with the rain every other day lots of rainouts. Ball that takes some time, Bree I don't know how you do it. Vacation, that was great, lots of fun in ND. Trying to find a way back to ND. YOU never hear anyone say "man I wish I could go back to work ". Emma got a new pony that she likes some times you know emma mood swing city. Andrea got a new dog that she likes sometimes you know mood swing city. just kidding she loves her dog. Hog cutting, Fathers day, Fishing, hot weather, and work. That's the story and I'm stickin to it. I put some pic up of my Dog TICKET he died today kinda sad if you know what i mean. he was a great coon dog. the other pic. is of the prarie dog hunt results That's Right 1st place. enjoy vance

6 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I'm glad you won, and even gladder that I didn't have to ride home with your big head! Just kidding! I'm sorry about your dog, we'll have to dig out pics of him from when he was a puppy. What about all those great presents you got from father's day? You'll have to blog about them!

Corin said...

Sorry to hear about ticket. Congrats on the win. Glad you gave us an update.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Finally an update! Sorry to hear about Ticket...time for you to have a new puppy?

Bree Shaw said...

i love ball so much that it really doesn't seem like it is that hectic. glad you got first in the hunt! i too am glad that i didn't have to ride home with you and your big head and i would have been scared to death in the storms that you went thru. sorry to hear about ticket!

Anonymous said...

Looks like team 21 should have just stayed home and drank beer. Really? just 3 dogs? Congrats on the win!
Annette

Anonymous said...

oh...poor Ticket :(. I remember when you got him, me and Andrea would sit on your porch at the trailer and eat cereal for breakfast and watch him run around. And as always congratulations on your win!
Lauren