Friday, January 2, 2009

CCTR Trip

Here are a couple of pics. from my trip this fall. First is of me crossing the jacksfork river. It was very cold everyday but fun, plus got a cool picture with my horse. He loved the water.

Gus a good friend of mine took me on the trip it was one heck of a trip seen alot of county and met alot of nice people. the group below is the group we camped with and rode with not to mention grew up with. We had a hoot of a time doing this pic. We were gone 8 days leaving the wife at home doing chores and building the house thanks honey. Going back next year. thought I would share some pic. that I learned to put on the blog so watch out more to come.

later

vance

4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I've never seen the pictures from your trip. The one of you and your horse is especially cool.

Andrea Frederick said...

You're welcome for holding down the fort. Anything for you:) Can't wait until you can hang the picture in your man cave!

Bree Shaw said...

cool picture! and you should feel lucky b/c not a lot of women would have stayed home and held down the fort like she did:)

Corin said...

I love the pictures, especially the black and white one. I think Andrea would look pretty good as one of those saloon girls. I just love those old timey pictures. I'll have to talk Steve into doing a family picture like that sometime.