Wednesday, January 14, 2009

cold weather

Hi i'm back online. didn't know how i'd miss it so much.Right now it's -2 and aka freakin cold. Feed,strawed and watered the animals tonight and i think they all showed there thanks to me tonight. the dogs barked,calves played in the straw and of course the horses all give a nudge. Andrea made soup for supper, nothing beats a bowl of soup when it's cold. Almost forgot runt got to sleep in the garage. All alot of b.s. but andrea got here first and done emma's birthday so I'm left a blank, but emma loved the rose I got for for b-day .till then.
vance

4 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

You should add a pic of the rose and Emma...people LOVE pics!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

She did love the rose...she told me all about it when I got there Saturday...way to go, Dad! Thought I was going to have to call you out in these cold temps...our lights gave a good flicker but they've stayed strong since then...Hope you get to stay in bed tonight...stay warm!

Bree Shaw said...

what a sweet dad you are! you need to post the picture!!!

Corin said...

Thought we'd lost ya. I was thinking about you last night when it was so cold. Glad your back home, safe and warm. I'm sure those animals were very grateful.