Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to the Horse World

This is Andrea's first horse,she got it the day I came back from my trip. Yes that was a freak mistake,because I had this in the plans for years.Not a suckup gift for being gone. She had said all I want is a palamio if I have one of my own. So last fall while fixing a sec. light at work this lady told me about her horses and the breeding behind them. She also told me there was a good chance the mare she had throw one,so I told her if she threw a stud colt I would take it. Needless to say she called the day I headed out for my trip. So when I got she got her horse She named him Hank great name sure beats butter. So here he is broke to lead and tie.


looks like one proud owner to me!





maybe if i'm lucky he'll turnout to be a great heel horse for hmm

"HER". Got to help work cows and calves tomorrow so till then.



vance



3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

although Butter would have been a super name...Hank is pretty cool. I sure hope he turns into the color of butter though!

Bree Shaw said...

aren't you a sweet husband to buy that for her:) what did you want from the deal?

Bree Shaw said...

oh yeah, i like your playlist. you don't like music do you? i can't ever think of a name of a song or who sings it so i can get all the songs i like. i may have to have you help with song names and artists. or maybe have andrea help me:)