Sunday, January 18, 2009

ice fishing

colby and I had a mans day,andrea stay at home emma went to a freinds house to spend the night so we took off. hunting and fishing caught half of a five gallon bucket full of fish. fun was had by all going agian today. For all of my readers that have a pond and like fishing there are some ponds in the area that have wormy fish. These are not really worms but leaches that bery in the fish and make you not want to eat then, but with this information we can stop the leaches.First and only go get some "RED EAR BLUEGILL" these will break the cycle of the leaches. thought i'd give a helpful tip. off to church then fishing agian. till then
vance

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

bronson wanted to go with you guys really bad! i just HATE ice fishing, it gives me the creeps.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Man, you were up early! Your post says 6:53! Glad you had fun...better you than me...I don't like to catch fish or eat them!

Corin said...

I think it's great that you and Colby get your man time. I'm sure Andrea appreciates it too, since then she doesn't have to do those things.

Erin said...

Holler next time. I've been super fish hungry...if it's not too cold, we'll tag along...if it is too cold, I'll still send Trenton :)